Do You Want To Become MBE Certified?
The process may be quite complicated, let along the amount of paperwork required. Although you can get the forms and prepare the application yourself, it is highly recommended you acquire professional assistance to better your chances of getting approved.
We are experts in obtaining minority business certifications. We do them all Federal, State and County Certifications.
Call Today at 1-800-685-1227
SO, WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
For-profit enterprises of any size that are located in the United States and are owned, operated, and controlled by minority group members who are U.S. citizens.
For the purposes of NMSDC’s program, a minority group member is an individual who is a U.S. citizen with at least 25 percent Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Hispanic, or Native American heritage.
Documentation to support the claim is required. Additionally, at least 51 percent of the business or the company’s stock must be owned by such individuals, and the management and operations must also be controlled by such individuals.
We are experts with minority business certification for SBA, 8a and MBE.
Our small business consultants will work with you to complete the application with supporting documents and will help you understand the business certification requirements, processes and time frame.
Before we undertake any engagement, we will ask you several questions to pre-determine your eligibility.
- Are you a citizen of the United States?
- Have you been discriminated against in the United States?
- Is your personal net worth (excluding the equity in your residence and your investment in your business) less than $1,320,000?
- Is your company a for-profit business?
- Do you own unconditionally at least 51% of your company?
- Does the federal government purchase the goods and/or services provided by your company?